Accumulo, mail # user - more questions about IndexedDocIterators

+
Sukant Hajra 2012-07-15, 23:05
+
William Slacum 2012-07-16, 13:34
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-16, 17:37
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-07-16, 18:15
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-16, 19:27
+
David Medinets 2012-07-16, 22:45
Re: more questions about IndexedDocIterators
Adam Fuchs 2012-07-17, 15:25
I'm not sure there's a canonical source for this, but Jeffrey Dean gave a
keynote at WSDM in 2009 that includes a bunch of stuff on encoding
techniques:
research.google.com/people/jeff/WSDM09-keynote.pdf

Cheers,
Adam
On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:45 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Slide 11 of my table design presentation
> > (http://people.apache.org/~afuchs/slides/accumulo_table_design.pdf) also
> > shows a few extra tricks that might help you out. A
>
> It's on my list to ask more details about that slide. Do you have any
> pointers to more information? I have looked around the web but all
> that I have found is a few white papers with a lot of math.

+
William Slacum 2012-07-16, 00:04