Accumulo >> mail # user >> more questions about IndexedDocIterators

Re: more questions about IndexedDocIterators
I'm not sure there's a canonical source for this, but Jeffrey Dean gave a
keynote at WSDM in 2009 that includes a bunch of stuff on encoding
techniques:
research.google.com/people/jeff/WSDM09-keynote.pdf

Cheers,
Adam