HBase >> mail # user >> PROD/DR - Replication

+
Juan P. 2012-12-07, 18:14
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-12-07, 19:56
+
Ian Varley 2012-12-07, 18:19
+
sriraam h 2012-12-07, 19:37
+
Ian Varley 2012-12-07, 19:51
+
sriraam h 2012-12-07, 19:58
+
Ian Varley 2012-12-07, 20:03
PROD/DR - Replication
Agree with what Ian says below except I'd say with work it's possible to do
cross DC quorum writes in a layer on top of HBase that persists into
HBase, like
when Google built Megastore on BigTable. At this year's VLDB if I recall
correctly there was a megastore-like system with an interesting variation built
on HBase presented in http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.0270 .

--
Best regards,

   - Andy