HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Client

Re: HBase Client
It depends, are you looking for a GUI interface to HBase? In the HBase
ecosystem we have tons of great tools.

HappyBase
Java API
Phoenix
etc

HRider is a good tool as well.  Try them all and pick whichever one makes
you happy.  I have NO CLUE if any of those will work with M7 though...again
I would point you back to proprietary keepers of the code:

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Kevin O'Dell
Systems Engineer, Cloudera