MapReduce, mail # user - Writing an application based on YARN 2.2

Re: Writing an application based on YARN 2.2
lohit 2013-11-12, 19:40
Apart from existing docs, there are few code examples which might be useful.

 hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell subproject within yarn
 Storm on YARN https://github.com/yahoo/storm-yarn

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit