HBase >> mail # user >> what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?

what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?
hi,

I have a several nodes hbase cluster, there have been a lot of datas, but I
have to change the ip and hostname, what can i do?
thank you!

andy zhou
+
Bijieshan 2012-12-17, 03:59