HDFS, mail # user - How to add another file system in Hadoop

+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-02-21, 10:48
Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop
Ling Kun 2013-02-21, 13:14
Hi  Agarwal,
   This repository and the corresponding README file may give you some hint
for the configuration.

   https://github.com/gluster/hadoop-glusterfs

yours,
Kun Ling