Drill >> mail # dev >> Error with ParquetRecordReaderTest

+
Tanujit Ghosh 2013-08-27, 04:06
+
Steven Phillips 2013-08-27, 05:18
+
tanujit.ghosh@... 2013-08-27, 05:43
+
Jason Altekruse 2013-08-27, 05:20
Re: Error with ParquetRecordReaderTest
That looks like a Netty resource leak warning.  Is there actually an
exception or is that just the stack trace informing us of where we're
allocating the leaked buffer?

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-08-27, 05:48