MapReduce, mail # dev - running Combiner for all the task on the node.

+
Suresh S 2013-01-02, 12:23
Re: running Combiner for all the task on the node.
Harsh J 2013-01-02, 17:48
Hi Suresh,

This has been in good progress for a while, please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4502 and sub-tasks.

--
Harsh J
+