HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-18, 17:14
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-18, 17:23
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-07-18, 17:55
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-19, 04:29
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-19, 04:40
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-19, 04:57
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-19, 05:00
+
Stack 2013-07-19, 05:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-19, 11:02
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-19, 11:11
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-19, 11:23
+
Anoop John 2013-07-19, 11:51
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-19, 12:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-19, 13:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-19, 14:18
+
Anoop John 2013-07-19, 15:12
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-19, 15:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-19, 16:27
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-19, 16:32
+
Anoop John 2013-07-19, 17:13
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-19, 17:35
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-19, 17:52
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-19, 18:01
+
Elliott Clark 2013-07-19, 21:02
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-19, 22:34
+
Stack 2013-07-19, 23:31
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-07-20, 02:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-22, 17:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-23, 22:43
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-07-24, 17:33
Re: DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96
Uploaded a patch for feedback in HBASE-8496.  Pls feel to provide your
comments/suggestions to take this discussion forward.
We are running the Integration suites with Tags from our end.
Regards
Ram
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Any idea when this V3 will be in for testing?
> >

> We are testing the patch internally and it will be up on a JIRA this week.
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> (via Tom White)