HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96

Re: DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96
Uploaded a patch for feedback in HBASE-8496.  Pls feel to provide your
comments/suggestions to take this discussion forward.
We are running the Integration suites with Tags from our end.
Regards
Ram