Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator report due by July 4th

Re: Incubator report due by July 4th
I updated July report to reflect the discussions that had taken place.
 I also modified the head count for new contributors to 3.  I am not
sure if mentors are subscribed to Chukwa user list.  There is new
patch being posted in user mailing list today by Ivy Tang.  There is
minimum activities, but it seems to be moving.  She also refers to her
team as we.  I think we should offer her team with committer ship and
see what happens.

regards,
Eric