Flume, mail # user - HDFS custom escape sequence

+
Camp, Roy 2013-06-10, 21:51
+
Paul Chavez 2013-06-10, 22:05
Re: HDFS custom escape sequence
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-10, 22:04
You should be able to use %{headerName} to replace the escape sequence in the HDFS sink. For example if you have a header "topic" with value "flume", an HDFS path that looks like:

hdfs://nameservice/user/flume/%{topic} will drop the event into user/flume/flume.
Cheers,
Hari