Hadoop >> mail # general >> Issues in emitting 2D double array from mapper.

Issues in emitting 2D double array from mapper.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19602692/java-lang-classcastexception-in-hadoop-mapreduce

I tried out, but it is not working.

Can anyone suggest me a gud way for emitting two 2D double arrays as key
and value from mapper and read those two arrays as key and value from
reducer .
http://mapreduce-tutorial.blogspot.in/2011/04/custom-data-types.html

I have gone through this link.These r all new to me.

 how to override those methods in writable.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*

www.amrita.edu/cyber/