HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase production deployment

Re: Hbase production deployment
Yes.. If HBase master fails, it loses its handle in ZK. The backup master
will register itself as the new master and all works thereafter.
Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student
University of California, Santa Cruz