HBase >> mail # user >> is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase

+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:18
+
Buttler, David 2011-02-03, 21:23
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-02-03, 21:28
+
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-03, 21:35
+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:37
+
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-03, 21:41
+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:49
+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 21:56
+
arvind@...) 2011-02-03, 22:11
+
Weishung Chung 2011-02-03, 22:17
+
arvind@...) 2011-02-03, 22:44
Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase
I am looking forward to it :)
btw, I found this informative video about Sqoop.
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/12/hadoop-world-sqoop-database-import-for-hadoop/

+
Dani Rayan 2011-02-03, 22:17
+