HBase >> mail # user >> is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase

Re: is there any tool that facilitate the import of data to hbase
I am looking forward to it :)
btw, I found this informative video about Sqoop.
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/12/hadoop-world-sqoop-database-import-for-hadoop/