Accumulo, mail # user - Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
Aji Janis 2013-03-27, 14:47
I see thank you. When I bring up hdfs (start-all from node with jobtracker)
I see the following message on url: http://mynode:50070/dfshealth.jsp

*Safe mode is ON. The ratio of reported blocks 0.0000 has not reached the
threshold 0.9990. Safe mode will be turned off automatically.
**2352 files and directories, 2179 blocks = 4531 total. Heap Size is 54 MB
/ 888.94 MB (6%) *
*
*
Whats going on here?