Kafka >> mail # dev >> CSV metrics

Re: CSV metrics
I also get this exception over and over again. It's weird because I can
manually create that file so it isn't a permissions issue. In any case the
default path for metrics data like this should by under /tmp not inside the
kafka source directory.

java.io.IOException: Unable to create
kafka_metrics/kafka.server.ReplicaManager.UnderReplicatedPartitions.csv
at
com.yammer.metrics.reporting.CsvReporter.createStreamForMetric(CsvReporter.java:145)
at
com.yammer.metrics.reporting.CsvReporter.getPrintStream(CsvReporter.java:271)
at com.yammer.metrics.reporting.CsvReporter.access$000(CsvReporter.java:24)
at
com.yammer.metrics.reporting.CsvReporter$1.getStream(CsvReporter.java:161)
at
com.yammer.metrics.reporting.CsvReporter.processGauge(CsvReporter.java:239)
at
com.yammer.metrics.reporting.CsvReporter.processGauge(CsvReporter.java:24)
at
com.yammer.metrics.reporting.MetricDispatcher.dispatch(MetricDispatcher.java:8)
at com.yammer.metrics.reporting.CsvReporter.run(CsvReporter.java:168)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:204)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

-Jay