MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Is there a way to limit # of hadoop tasks per user at runtime?

Re: Is there a way to limit # of hadoop tasks per user at runtime?
You can use capacity scheduler also. In that you can create some queues,
each of specific capacity. Then you can submit jobs to that specific queue
at runtime or you can configure it as direct submission.