Flume >> mail # user >> Flume NG and zookeeper

+
吳瑞琳 2013-02-08, 02:36
+
Roshan Naik 2013-02-08, 02:41
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-08, 02:40
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-08, 02:41
Re: Flume NG and zookeeper
Thank you all.

I am trying configure multiple hosts running Flume to collect data from
clients. I want to use Zookeeper to track status of Flume hosts so that my
clients can get the list of available Flume host and send data to one of
them. I would like to make Flume hosts to register an ephemeral node under
some Zookeeper node when it is up.

Regards,
RL

2013/2/8 Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Integrate in what way?
>

> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM, 吳瑞琳 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am trying to integrate Flume NG and zookeeper. However, I did not find
>> any configuration about this in Flume NG. Could you please advise how to
>> deal with this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> RL

+