Flume >> mail # user >> Flume NG and zookeeper

Re: Flume NG and zookeeper
Thank you all.

I am trying configure multiple hosts running Flume to collect data from
clients. I want to use Zookeeper to track status of Flume hosts so that my
clients can get the list of available Flume host and send data to one of
them. I would like to make Flume hosts to register an ephemeral node under
some Zookeeper node when it is up.

Regards,
RL