Zookeeper, mail # user - Python C binding or C API has password byte mishandling bug

Re: Python C binding or C API has password byte mishandling bug
Hanno Schlichting 2012-08-23, 16:44
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Henry Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Possibly you're running in to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1398, which is to do with zkpython prematurely truncating a password due to it containing a null byte. Unfortunately that's not yet resolved, but it's worth checking to see if your problem is the same.

That's indeed been the problem.

We've applied the patch to our own statically compiled zkpython
binding and released it at
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc-zookeeper-static/3.4.3-5.

Hanno