Accumulo >> mail # user >> Will Accumulo work without password-less SSH?

Re: Will Accumulo work without password-less SSH?
Passwordless ssh is only used for the startup scripts and for the hard
killing in the shutdown scripts. If you don't have it setup, start-all and
stop-all won't work, but you can still operate Accumulo.

John