Flume >> mail # user >> Unable to activate flume-ng-cassandra-sink

+
Jeff Bachtel 2013-01-15, 01:57
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-15, 02:06
+
Jeff Bachtel 2013-01-15, 02:12
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-15, 02:17
Re: Unable to activate flume-ng-cassandra-sink
Great to hear the plugin directory is being used. Just to confirm, do
you have the following:

/usr/local/flume/plugins.d/flume-ng-cassandra-sink/lib/

correct?

Generally the plugin.d was created so this:

/usr/local/flume/plugins.d/plugin/lib/

would have the plugin jar and this:

/usr/local/flume/plugins.d/plugin/libext/

would have any jars the plugin depended on.

Brock

Jeff Bachtel 2013-01-15, 17:12
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-15, 17:21