MapReduce, mail # user - Re: What is the command to see if a file is a directory or not in HDFS from bash?

Re: What is the command to see if a file is a directory or not in HDFS from bash?
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-22, 22:02
BTW, while verifying this behavior I noticed that there is a bug in
Hadoop 2.0 "dfs -test -d", it generates error messages when it should
be silent.  I filed the bug at

-andy