Hive >> mail # user >> Hive jdbc access

It was not that stable ... We had to face so many problems ... Doesn't
fully support  concurrent query execution .. Fails occasionally. .. which
is really difficult to track for what reason  it failed ..
So we tried putting all the queries we wanted to fire on a file and called
hive shell directly from the code and executed those queries .. Hive shell
is more stable ( till date we didn't face any problem ) .. We use hive
extensively on our project .

--
Sent from iPhone