Hive >> mail # user >> general question on hive client log

+
Chen Song 2012-10-24, 19:45
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-10-25, 11:30
Re: general question on hive client log
Thanks Nitin.

I also found this wiki. But it only documented the hive client log. What
about other log files created during a query?

Chen

--
Chen Song