Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Plumbr - memory leak detection

Re: Plumbr - memory leak detection
The vendors of YourKit and JProfiler have been willing to make license
keys available to Apache projects for the asking. Typically, they ask
for an ack on the web site, and that the license be only made
available to committers.