Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zookeeper cluster spanning datacenters

+
Damu R 2011-09-22, 14:50
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-09-22, 15:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-09-22, 15:27
Re: zookeeper cluster spanning datacenters
This is an interesting topic, is there a place where we can get various
possible setup, pros and cons of each and what kind of use case works/does
not work.

thanks,
Kishore G

+