Flume >> mail # user >> Flume NG and zookeeper

+
吳瑞琳 2013-02-08, 02:36
+
Roshan Naik 2013-02-08, 02:41
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-08, 02:40
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-08, 02:41
+
吳瑞琳 2013-02-08, 03:07
Re: Flume NG and zookeeper
Interesting use case. Have you considered using the existing polling-based
load balancing RPC client functionality?

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeDeveloperGuide.html#loadbalancing-rpc-client

Regards,
Mike
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:07 PM, 吳瑞琳 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you all.
>
> I am trying configure multiple hosts running Flume to collect data from
> clients. I want to use Zookeeper to track status of Flume hosts so that my
> clients can get the list of available Flume host and send data to one of
> them. I would like to make Flume hosts to register an ephemeral node under
> some Zookeeper node when it is up.
>
> Regards,
> RL
>

> 2013/2/8 Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Integrate in what way?
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM, 吳瑞琳 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am trying to integrate Flume NG and zookeeper. However, I did not find
>>> any configuration about this in Flume NG. Could you please advise how to
>>> deal with this?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> RL

+