Hive >> mail # user >> hive script: stop when error occurs

hive script: stop when error occurs
hi
I am wondering if there is any configuration option that allows the hive script to stop when an error occurs.
e.g.,

hive command 1;
hive command 2;
hive command 3;

if error occurs when hive command 2 is excuted, I want it to stop at this line so that I can easily find that something
is wrong. otherwise the error message is hard to be nocited.

thanks.
Richard