HBase, mail # dev - question about how to add a new field in matching in ClusterStatusProtos:ServerLoad

Re: question about how to add a new field in matching in ClusterStatusProtos:ServerLoad
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-12-17, 02:25
This is generated protobuf code.
You just need to edit .proto file and generate code; see
./hbase-protocol/README.txt

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE