MapReduce >> mail # user >> Save configuration data in job configuration file.

+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-01-19, 15:31
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-19, 18:48
+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-01-20, 11:11
Re: Save configuration data in job configuration file.
The MR framework saves it into the job.xml before it sends it for execution.

If you're asking about a way to save the config object into the XML file,
use
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration.html#writeXml(java.io.Writer)or
similar APIs.

--