Kafka >> mail # user >> Unused streams not getting shutdown

Re: Unused streams not getting shutdown
Ok,

So one variation on this which does not appear to be working correctly on
trunk, is if I start up a consumer connector, but then never send any
messages to it, and then shut it down, it's consumer threads never get
notified of the shut down.

It seems there's a dependency on initially receiving at least one message
and processing it, before the topicThreadIdAndQueues object gets
initialized.

Shall I file this one?

Jason