Hive, mail # user - Output from HiveQL query

Re: Output from HiveQL query
Raihan Jamal 2012-07-12, 19:20
That makes sense to me. So that means whenever I do any HiveQL query, only
the output's are displayed on the console, they are not stored anywhere.
And if we want to store, then as Kulkarni suggested we need to do that.
Right?

*Raihan Jamal*