Hive >> mail # user >> Question about Hive on Tez

Question about Hive on Tez
Excuse me. May I ask a question about Hive on Tez?

We just started evaluating Hive on Tez.  Would like to know, is
Hive on Tez development done yet? Is there any documentation we could
reference to run benchmarks? Also, is there any known limitations in
Hive on Tez? Is it in Hive0.12?

Thanks,
Zhenxiao