MapReduce >> mail # user >> Configuring SSH - is it required? for a psedo distriburted mode?

Re: Configuring SSH - is it required? for a psedo distriburted mode?
I never configure the ssh feature.
Not for running on a single node and not for a full size cluster.
I simply start all the required deamons (name/data/job/task) and configure
them on which ports each can be reached.

Niels Basjes