Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013

Re: Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013
Raghav Kumar Gautam 2013-09-01, 00:54
Same here, I am also not coming to New York, but would love to attend
remotely - if that is feasible.

+1 for the HCatalog presentation

- Raghav.

Raghav Kumar Gautam