Pig >> mail # user >> Strange behaviour when using FLATTEN

Strange behaviour when using FLATTEN
Hi,

Sorry, this is a PIG newbie question...

When I use FLATTEN, I don't understand the structure of the relation that
is returned.

For example, the following relation A is the result of using flatten:

DESCRIBE A;

A {null::group: chararray,null::tagcount: long}

I'm not really sure why there is "null" prefixing group and tagcount. Can
anyone help explain what this means?

Thanks,
James