Von: ashish vyas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. März 2012 10:30
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Performance improvement-Cluster vs Pseudo

Hi,

I have setup hadoop clutser(2 node cluster) and I am running Nutch crawl on it. I am trying to compare results and improvement in processing time when I crawl with 10 URL's and depth 2. When I am running the crawl on cluster its taking more time than pseudo cluster which in turn is taking more time than standalone nutch crawl.

I am just wondering that after running Nutch on hadoop cluster processing time should come down logicaly since that's why hadoop has evolved out of Nutch project. Please let me know if there is any benchmark test for pseudo vs cluster and why Nutch crawl is taking more time on cluster.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Regards:

Ashish Vyas