Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig blog?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-08, 23:43
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-06-11, 11:31
Re: Pig blog?
Apache supports blogs for its projects, http://www.apache.org/dev/apache-blogs.html#askforblog

I've filed an infra request to create a blog, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4923  Once it's created any PMC member or committer who wants to blog should file a request with infra as described above.

Alan.

On Jun 11, 2012, at 4:31 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales wrote:

> +1
>
> It would help building and strengthening the community.
> But we would need someone to care for it.
> It might take some time.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Gianmarco
>

> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I think it would be really neat to have a lightweight pig blog that would
>> allow contributors and motivated users an opportunity to show off what they
>> are working on. What I have in mind would be something relatively low
>> friction, where people could talk about their use case, features they are
>> working on, or longer posts to show off features that are being implements.
>>
>> Thoughts?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-15, 22:36
+