HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd

+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-02, 05:05
Re: [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd
As I indicated in the earlier thread, I am +1 on merging HDFS-1623 branch to trunk.

On Mar 1, 2012, at 9:05 PM, "Aaron T. Myers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello HDFS devs,
>
> As mentioned in a thread started last week, I'd like to merge the HA branch
> to trunk. I had originally intended to do this yesterday, but ran into some
> last minute issues, and as such would like to do it tomorrow.
>
> Here's a link to the latest build on Jenkins:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-HAbranch-build/98/
>
> Please vote. We need a minimum of 3 +1s to proceed with the merge. Clearly
> I'm +1.
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron
>
> --
> Aaron T. Myers
> Software Engineer, Cloudera
+
Jitendra Pandey 2012-03-02, 05:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-02, 23:02
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-03, 00:52
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-03-03, 01:07
+
Bikas Saha 2012-03-03, 01:10
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-03-03, 00:58
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-03-02, 20:20
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-02, 21:26