Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-08, 18:35
+
Josh Elser 2013-11-08, 18:45
+
Sean Busbey 2013-11-08, 18:51
+
Christopher 2013-11-08, 20:12
+
Mike Drob 2013-11-08, 20:29
Re: [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process
+1
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>

> On 11/8/13, 1:35 PM, Billie Rinaldi wrote:
>
>> I would like to add a dependency clean up step (which can be assisted by
>> running mvn dependency:analyze) to our release process for major and minor
>> releases, to make sure direct dependencies are declared and any stale
>> dependencies are removed.
>>
>> This vote will end in 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1 Add dependency clean up step
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1 Do not add dependency clean up because ...

+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-08, 22:30
+
Keith Turner 2013-11-08, 20:22