Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Copy table between clusters

Re: Copy table between clusters
That looks exactly like the problem I'm seeing. Great that it is fixed! I
ended up just writing a DistCpTable MR job similar to the Hadoop DistCp job
for now. I'd rather just move the tablet files over, but for now this
works. When we upgrade to 1.6.0 I'll switch to using export/import table.
Thanks!