HBase >> mail # user >> passing a parameter to an observer coprocessor

+
Wei Tan 2013-08-22, 16:36
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-22, 17:53
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-22, 18:03
+
Anoop John 2013-08-22, 18:48
+
Anoop John 2013-08-22, 18:52
+
Wei Tan 2013-08-22, 20:32
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-08-22, 21:17
+
Wei Tan 2013-08-23, 03:38
Re: passing a parameter to an observer coprocessor
>  Is there a way to pass a parameter using an API, say, from an endpoint,
to an observer.

Sure. You can implement an endpoint, an observer, and a singleton that both
use to share state, whatever you like.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy