HBase, mail # user - passing a parameter to an observer coprocessor

Re: passing a parameter to an observer coprocessor
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-22, 17:00
>  Is there a way to pass a parameter using an API, say, from an endpoint,
to an observer.

Sure. You can implement an endpoint, an observer, and a singleton that both
use to share state, whatever you like.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy