HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: For Hadoop 2.0.3; setting CLASSPATH=$(hadoop classpath) does not work, as opposed to 1.x versions

Re: For Hadoop 2.0.3; setting CLASSPATH=$(hadoop classpath) does not work, as opposed to 1.x versions
You can always print out the hadoop classpath before running the hadoop
command, for example by editing the $HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop file.

HTH.

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:01 AM, shubhangi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

>  I am writing an application in c++, which uses API provided by libhdfs to
>> manipulate Hadoop DFS.
>> I could run the application with 1.0.4 and 1.1.1; setting classpath equal
>> $(hadoop classpath).
>>
>> For Hadoop 2.0.3; setting CLASSPATH=$(hadoop classpath) does not load
>> necessary classes required forlibhdfs; as opposed to 1.x versions; giving
>> the following error:
>>
>> loadFileSystems error:
>> (unable to get stack trace for java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception:
>> ExceptionUtils::getStackTrace error.)
>> hdfsBuilderConnect(**forceNewInstance=0, nn=default, port=0,
>> kerbTicketCachePath=(NULL), userName=(NULL)) error:
>> (unable to get stack trace for java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception:
>> ExceptionUtils::getStackTrace error.)
>>
>> I tried loading the jar files with their full path specified (as opposed
>> to wildcard characters used in the classpath); and the application runs,
>> but gives the following warning:
>>
>> SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.**StaticLoggerBinder".
>> SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
>> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.**html#StaticLoggerBinder<http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder>for further details.
>> 13/03/04 11:17:23 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
>> native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where
>> applicable
>>
>>  The environment is:
>
> Environment: Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit, java version "1.7.0_03"
> Hadoop release: 2.0.3-alpha
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Shubhangi