HBase >> mail # user >> Secondary indexes suggestions

Re: Secondary indexes suggestions
Lukáš, have a look at this recent post on this topic:
http://blog.sematext.com/2012/08/09/consider-using-fuzzyrowfilter-when-in-need-for-secondary-indexes-in-hbase/
Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm