MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS

How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS
Hi Guys,

How to query particular folder witch replication factor configured. In my
cluster some folder in HDFS configured 2 and some of them configured as
three. How to query.

please guide me

-Dhanasekaran

Nitin Pawar 2013-02-25, 17:20